VWP has developed a new environmentally-friendly water processing system which uses a frequency resonance technology. This technology, in addition to eliminating common hard water problems (calcium oxide, iron, copper, nitrate, nitrite, and manganese), eliminates scaling, minimizes chemicals (chlorine, etc.), reduces bacteria and produces a "revitalized" water. This means that the water is helped to once again establish neutral pH and the natural properties of living water; such as being self-cleaning. This water also retains the healthy minerals in a crystallized form which is an exceptional source of nutrition for humans, pets, plants and fish.
The competitive advantage for VWP’s innovation is it’s water revitalization ability; to soften hard water, reduce/prevent lime scale buildup and increase water quality all within one simple device that does not require complicated installation methods, has no filters, uses no chemicals, does not use electricity or replacement parts, does not require maintenance and costs associated with maintenance, produces no waste and more importantly drainage water processed through the processor goes back to nature as oxygenated cleaner water while reducing energy consumption. Altogether, the said benefits lead to huge energy savings lowering overall costs. In instances where there are high concentrations of metals, particles, etc. an additional filter may be required because VWP Water Processors are water conditioners not water cleaners.
After VWP treatment, hard water, minerals are crystallized reducing scaling problems but retains the benefit of natural minerals found in drinking water. In many cases, plant fertilizer and insecticides can be significantly reduced or eliminated because...
VWP has been independently tested at universities and colleges all over the world in various environments with excellent results.
The VWP processor can be mounted two feet from any major power source, before or after the water meter, on copper, iron, lead, PVC or plastic. It cannot be mounted on flexible braided metal, flexible plastic or rubber pipes. It is not recommended to put VWP inside the well, however it can be mounted after the water pump and before the boiler on the cold water mainline inside the house.
All other water purification systems, would require a combination of several to accomplish the same water conditioning effects as the VWP water processor.
Frequency Resonance Technology is different from the technology of microwave ovens and MRI but, works on a similar principal idea. In cooling towers and boilers, frequency resonance inhibits scale formation by reorienting the electrical fields of the crystals. Because the crystals are distorted and unstructured they can’t form in the normal pattern and tend to be smaller, softer and less adherent, thereby inhibiting scale formation.
AWARDS EUREKA - BRUSSELS
The VWP Technology, invented by Ewa Nilemark, won a Silver Medal at the Eureka International Innovation Contest in 1998. The renowned international Eureka contest brings together delegations from more than 25 countries to present their patented inventions and new ideas and is first and foremost a propitious place for professional exchanges with energy being the star player.www.brussels-eureka.be
- Aqua culture, Fish Ponds, Trout Farms, Organic Fish Farms
- Boiler Systems and Heat Exchangers
- Car Wash Systems
- Commercial Water Pre-treatment of hard water
- Cooling Towers, Data Centers
- Facilities Management, Architects, Developers, Housing Projectts
- Farm & Dairy Management, Pig Breeding, Organic Pig Breeding; Dairy Farm, Organic Dairy Farm
- Food Service Espresso/Coffee, Vending Machines, Ice Machines, Steam Ovens/Trays, Dish Washers
- Golf Courses/Sports Venues Golf Course Irrigation, Turf Irrigation
- Health Spas & Beauty Salons
- Horticulture/Agriculture Seed Nursery, Vegetable Nursery, Flower Nursery, Organic Growers, Garden Centers, Well Water
- Hotels Entire property water system
- Leisure Travel Motor homes or Caravans
- Marine Water Systems Water Tanks
- Pools/Ponds/Fountains Fountains, Ponds, Private Pools
- Residential Apartment Bldgs. Water supply to large residential facilities
- Residential Water For the Home, Dish Washing, Well Water
- Stables Stable Management
- Government Water infrastructure system